• 标题
  • 内容
  • 简介
  • 通知公告
    当前位置:主页 > 通知公告 >
    饭店情景对话:打电话提醒客人付款
    发布:佚名  字号:正常   阅读:  发布日期:2021-06-18 00:06

      Cashier Calls to Remind Guest to pay His Bill

      出纳员打电话提醒客人付款

      C:Hello?

      出纳员:喂?

      C:Good morning.This is Laura Dong from the Finance Department.

      出纳员:早晨好,我是财务部的Laura Dong,

      I'm calling about your Sundry Fee Bill which was due the sixth.

      我想和您谈一下本月6日应交杂费的事宜,

      Did you receive the bill?

      您收到账单了吗?

      G:Yes,I did.

      旅客:是的,收到了。

      C:We were wondering if you had any questions about the bill that

      出纳员:如果您对账单有疑问,

      we might be able to answer for you.

      我们可以做解答。

      G:No,I don't have any questions.

      旅客:不,没有什么问题。

      C:In that case,we hope that you can pay as soon as possible.

      出纳员:要是这样的话,我们希望您尽快来结账,

      When would you like to pay your bill?

      请问您何时来付账?

      G:I'll come downstairs tonight after work to pay it.

      旅客:今晚下班后我下楼来付款。

      What time are you open until?

      你们什么时候下班?

      C:The cashier's counter /desk is open until 8:00 p.m..

      出纳员:前台出纳一直要工作到晚上8:00时。

      G:Okay.I'll see you later,then.

      旅客:好的,那么,一会儿见。

      C:Thank you,Mr.Green.

      出纳员:谢谢您,格林先生。